Welcome to Rhythm Nation Studios, where our mantra is to Inspire Motivate and Create! We specialise in a wide range of dance and performing arts classes for children 3+ years including Ballet, Tap, Musical Theatre, Cheerleading, Street, Acro, Lyrical and Jazz.
We are very proud to be a family orientated studio that want the best for each and every child and work hard to promote a welcoming and family atmosphere inside the studio for our children, and in our reception for our parents.
We believe every child can enjoy the benefits of dance and performing and to do this we strictly limit our class numbers to 16 only per class. This encourages a more personal experience for your child as well as drastically improving their development rate.
Our Team of friendly professionals have excellent ideas to make each class fun yet educational, and we operate from our very own dance studio fully equipped with professional Harlequin Dance Flooring, Barres and Mirrors to enhance your child’s dance experience.
What We Are About:
- Rhythm Nation Studios is a successful graduate of The Princes Trust Young Entrepreneurs programme.
- We only allow 16 pupils per class in classes for all ages to encourage development and a personal approach.
- We provide professional dance and performing arts training in fun and friendly classes.
- We maintain top quality facilities to enhance your experience of dance.
- We provide free taster sessions to allow pupils to trial all of our classes and see which style you or your child naturally gravitate towards, and to make sure you like it before the need to commit financially.
- We have friendly teachers that enjoy building a relationship with the dancers they teach and support their dance journey from the very beginning. All teachers have undergone an enchanced DBS check and First Aid qualification for added safety in our classes.
- We provide performance opportunities within our own productions and at other local events. *
- IDTA syllabus training available for those children wishing to progress up the grading system with their dance exams. Everything is always optional with us but we will strive to give your child as much opportunity within dance as possible.
- A host of social activities for all pupils including ’Parent Watching Week,’ Christmas Parties, End of Term Awards and much, much more. All of our activities are optional and as a pupil and a family you decide how much to get involved with.
- We provide a money back guarantee with all our classes so if you are unsatisfied (Although we don’t think you will be!) we will refund you in full for the first month of enrolment.
Payment and Pricing
Dance is a progressional discipline and so we can provide the best quality service to our pupils we ask that you book your place in a class in advance.
This also secures your place as there are only 16 available in each class.
- 30 minute classes are £5.75
- 45 minute classes are £6.59
- 60 min classes are £7.33
We offer Monthly or Termly payment options so there is something suitable for every family. Book your free taster session and start your dance journey today!